« Home | 38 Weeks » | My baby is falling out!! » | Pickles and Oranges » | 36 Weeks » | My Stroller and Pre-School » | Daddies Get Depressed Too » | Ice Pack Day » | Take the Heat Seriously!!! » | My Prayers have been Answered » | Hip Pain and Church »

Signs of Labor Checklist

1. Dropping: Check. I feel like I have a bowling ball in between my legs. At my last check up the midwife confirmed that the head was very low.
2.Frequent Urination: Check.
3. Low Back Ache: Check Check! I had to take medication, the pain was so bad.
4.Stronger Braxton Hicks Contractions: Check. Though there is still no regularity.
5. Diarrhea: No. In fact, I am constipated. For once in my life I am wishing to have diarhhea. Can you believe that?
6.Increased Vaginal Dischage: Check
7. Passing of Mucus Plug: Check, with not a lot of blood
8. Water Breaking: Well, I am still at home am I? So no.

I was almost 3 centimeters dilated at my last check up as well. I also feel nauseous and have the worst menstural like cramps. WHY ISN"T ANYTHING HAPPENING THEN????

I gave up timing my Braxton Hicks Contractions. I just live life like normal. I was not meant to have a baby early I guess. This boy needs to grow a little bit more.

List from askdrsears.com

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Amber the Ambar
  • From The South, United States
My profile
  • Metaphors by Sylvia Plath
  • I'm a riddle in nine syllables.
    An elephant, a ponderous house,
    A melon strolling on two tendrils.
    O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
    This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
    Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
    I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
    I've eaten a bag of green apples,
    Boarded the train there's no getting off.
    www.babytobee.com

    Previous posts

    Powered by Blogger