« Home | Pickles and Oranges » | 36 Weeks » | My Stroller and Pre-School » | Daddies Get Depressed Too » | Ice Pack Day » | Take the Heat Seriously!!! » | My Prayers have been Answered » | Hip Pain and Church » | I think I am sick » | Thank You Husband »

My baby is falling out!!

One thing that I haven't read anywhere about the third of fourth pregnancy is how differently you carry the baby by the ninth month. This time I feel like someone lodged a bowling ball in between my legs. It is the oddest feeling in the world. I feel like I am walking on my baby's head! This is not how I felt with the other pregnancies. Sure I felt pelvic pressure, but never this low!! I can hardly walk. If I take to wide of a step I feel that pressure and it feels unnatural. I called my doctor and was told that was normal if you have had more than two pregnancies. Your body doesn't hold the baby as high anymore causing that bowling ball in a bag feeling.

Ways to prevent that from happening: kegel exercises and yoga! Good physical therapy also works.

Why does everything seem to require exercise?

I remember a neighbor saying last year that she had talked about her doctor because she felt like her baby (#5) was going to fall out. He said that with all the kids she had had that she had no tone left. Nice.

that is what the doctor said to me too. It is the strangest feeling in the world.it doesnt hurt, but it just feels real uncomfortable. Oh! I was stupid and went outside, now I am overheated and feel real sick.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Amber the Ambar
  • From The South, United States
My profile
  • Metaphors by Sylvia Plath
  • I'm a riddle in nine syllables.
    An elephant, a ponderous house,
    A melon strolling on two tendrils.
    O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
    This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
    Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
    I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
    I've eaten a bag of green apples,
    Boarded the train there's no getting off.
    www.babytobee.com

    Previous posts

    Powered by Blogger