« Home | Mucus Plug » | Signs of Labor Checklist » | 38 Weeks » | My baby is falling out!! » | Pickles and Oranges » | 36 Weeks » | My Stroller and Pre-School » | Daddies Get Depressed Too » | Ice Pack Day » | Take the Heat Seriously!!! »

Menstrual Like Cramps in the Ninth Month

For the past three days I have had menstrual like cramps. These cramps are the worst I have ever had. They disappointed me because I had no contractions afterwards. I refuse to take tylenol at this point because I heard that pain medication can inhibit labor. I am insane I know!

I asked around what to do to relieve the cramping and of course the best advice came from my sister-in- law. She suggested I soak in a warm bath. If they go away they are nothing. If it is true labor, the bath will help labor intensify more quickly.

I also tried walking, which helped me and of course, a massage.

The cramps are gone for now and I feel much better. Going to physical therapy also helped relieve the tension and cramping.

yes try to get massage and also do some exercise if possible. Its really helpful

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Amber the Ambar
  • From The South, United States
My profile
  • Metaphors by Sylvia Plath
  • I'm a riddle in nine syllables.
    An elephant, a ponderous house,
    A melon strolling on two tendrils.
    O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
    This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
    Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
    I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
    I've eaten a bag of green apples,
    Boarded the train there's no getting off.
    www.babytobee.com

    Previous posts

    Powered by Blogger