« Home | My baby is falling out!! » | Pickles and Oranges » | 36 Weeks » | My Stroller and Pre-School » | Daddies Get Depressed Too » | Ice Pack Day » | Take the Heat Seriously!!! » | My Prayers have been Answered » | Hip Pain and Church » | I think I am sick »

38 Weeks

Well, nothing yet. I am almost 3 centimeters but not soft enough to be induced. No regular contractions, though I am crampy. I am scheduled to be induced next Tuesday. Sorry I am not writing too much. It is difficult for me to get in the mood to write about pregnancy. I am too busy getting angry at the news for showing John Mark Karr's every move. I'd rather see a war or something. Now I am watching a documentary on the Emperor Trajan. That is how I survive the final month of pregnancy. I obsess over politics. During my son's birth we were in an election year at least. I think this year I will obsess over ancient Rome. Those Romans were crazy!

You are getting so close! YAY for you! Be sure to let us know after baby comes.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Amber the Ambar
  • From The South, United States
My profile
  • Metaphors by Sylvia Plath
  • I'm a riddle in nine syllables.
    An elephant, a ponderous house,
    A melon strolling on two tendrils.
    O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
    This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
    Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
    I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
    I've eaten a bag of green apples,
    Boarded the train there's no getting off.
    www.babytobee.com

    Previous posts

    Powered by Blogger